Kraken's reef

All the tech savvy pro's outhere... anyone willing to help me with my LED unit? Can score n beer or two? Or some whiskey and we can chat about marine stuff!
:1:

Or does anybody know of a place where I can take my LED unit and not pay an arm and a leg to have it fixed?
whats wrong with the unit?

The one led strip is not working, and I cant open the unit, its an improved living unit and I really dont know anything about electronics... like nothing.

The one led strip is not working, and I cant open the unit, its an improved living unit and I really dont know anything about electronics... like nothing.
mmm, ok dont realy know the units, but can the supplier not assist or talk you through it?

Thanks @hotdog83 , now for the clowns to start hosting...:swim:

On my stocking list; need some advice.
Want to add:

Coral beauty
3 anthias
2 bangai cardinals
1 yellow watchman goby
1 midasblenny

When the tenneti tang outgrows my system want to get n kole tang this time.

Wont add anymore liverock, I enjoy the swimming space, also want to add 2 or more fishes that only stay on or around the rocks, must be a treat when you spot them:m41:.

Tank is 250l and sump is 250l.

Any advice?
I like your stock list. You may want to consider getting either a Mandarin or Spotted Madarin as the ‘surprise’ fish. I have a ‘spotted’ and only see it every now and then....also very different swimming style and always close to the rockwork.

My two snowflake clowns hosted the Inferno within two weeks from adding it - it is a very different kind of special and adds very different dynamic to the tank!

I like your stock list. You may want to consider getting either a Mandarin or Spotted Madarin as the ‘surprise’ fish. I have a ‘spotted’ and only see it every now and then....also very different swimming style and always close to the rockwork.

My two snowflake clowns hosted the Inferno within two weeks from adding it - it is a very different kind of special and adds very different dynamic to the tank!

Would they eat prepared foods? Would love to have a Mandarin. Don't know if my pod population is big enough en whether it would support the mandarin.

My clowns are being real clowns!! They still stick to the powerhead, even the tenneti is sticking with the clowns! He has the whole tank but only sticks in the corner with them.

But cant wait for them to host!

Would they eat prepared foods? Would love to have a Mandarin. Don't know if my pod population is big enough en whether it would support the mandarin.

My clowns are being real clowns!! They still stick to the powerhead, even the tenneti is sticking with the clowns! He has the whole tank but only sticks in the corner with them.

But cant wait for them to host!
Hardly - I have never seen my Mandarin take anything...if your fuge is good, then that will feed your tank with pods...make sure you have sufficient and suggest you get a very small one to start of with - they don’t grow very fast.

Delighted with my clowns!

image.jpg

Hi everyone. Time for an update. Tank is doing great, looks like everything is growing. I got some cool zoa's in the week.

Also got about 4kgs of liverock. The one liverock is going to be my zoa garden. Just waiting for them to settle in and start growing.

3A327298-B44B-4CD4-927B-113ED3AE6E9F.jpeg
ADDE881C-0DBC-4463-9CFE-715BCB2402BA.jpeg
EE91742E-1208-46BB-A70A-DBA37038CA47.jpeg
458D4050-10D3-4B24-9EE7-35FAE69A2397.jpeg

8074DD22-3921-4DF4-A73A-1DEDE88A4566.jpeg

Nenny is also doing great. He has yet to host the clowns... hopefully that will happen soon.

DC597144-AF39-4807-9937-FBD5AEE0E266.jpeg

8B97EE87-AA21-4D1E-929F-B1E4FD2A65AA.jpeg

I feed him once a week. If I compare with the previous pictures it looks like he has grown alot! Strange thing is that as soon as the light turns on his tentacles is bubble shaped but as the day goes on they get longer.

Tenneti tang is a stunner and he eats like a pig. The two clowns still thinks that a powerhead is the best thing in the world! Saldy lost my lawnmower blenny. And the diamond goby went carpet surfing.

Also got a wattshine light unit, going to buy 1 more in the next month. And the the small diy stuff begins for examble getting a back cover for the back of the tank. Still have a lot to do, but step by step!

BD5EDD10-D4A0-4A3D-960B-E803310D2CAE.jpeg

C83E6BFF-3FB5-4A65-AC0C-65EE2C5CC8A7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom