Koran angelfish

Reaction score
hi all does anybody have a koran angelfish in there reef tank
i had him in my tank but he nibbled on my open brain coral 4 days ago.
after i set up a trap i managed to catch him 10 min ago i have him in my qt
my trap was a nandos salad container inverted (chicken or fish):lol:
my question is do i keep him in the qt tank until he is very used to feeding on frozen food or do i make allternate arrangments for him

IMG_9628.jpg

IMG_9629.jpg

IMG_9608.jpg

You must please come show me how you caught him I have a sail fin that I need to catch.

IMO He will still nip at your corals even if you get him on frozen foods & flakes

its pretty hard to say, it depends on the individual fish gig so feed in the QT tank and see if it works but there are no hard and fast rules. You may then need to make a call if you want the fish or the corals. If corals win you going to have to find a home for fishy-pooh..

You must please come show me how you caught him I have a sail fin that I need to catch.

IMO He will still nip at your corals even if you get him on frozen foods & flakes

i placed my open brain in the tub from friday night cut a hole in it my corel has recovered nicely and i knew he would want to go pec at sometime or another 4 days later he went in and got stuck no stripping of my tank :whistling:

Great, nice to have met you giovanni and thanks to you the little guy is as happy as can be in one of my sumps. There is a box and a half of live rock that has just cured in there and i intend to fatten him up before adding to the tank.

thanks robin glad to hear the guy is doing well you have a ausome tank and thanks for frags hope you have a great week end in durbs

Back
Top Bottom