Korallin Calcium Reactors

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Hi Thalion, according to some of the threads i have read on many of the other boards these are very highly rated reactors, some even rate them no. 1. A friend of mine bought one a few years back and i can honestly say he has not had a moments hassle out of it.

Shaun

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Don't worry about the yellow thing on the top, just put it in as I don't have a probe and don't think I will be needing one.
My only problem is I am now looking for a CO2 reg that I can change the pressure down to 20psi as to get 8 bpm it very difficult.
Look like my ph is up again this morning now it is 8.15 before the morning ph was only 8, will test the rest later, but I am shure they will be OK.

Reef Maniac

Yellow Tang
Reaction score
... My only problem is I am now looking for a CO2 reg that I can change the pressure down to 20psi as to get 8 bpm it very difficult...
Go to an industrial welding supplier, and ask for an adjustable Argon/CO2 regulator - they're massive, but very accurately adjustable, and not so expensive...

Hennie

Shaun

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Alan, did phone them, but they can't give me a answer. The guy said they could get a needle valve, but........
I want to know price and avalibility and they are in JHB. Durban people say I must phone tomorrow. I just want a straight answer.

I found their name on Deltec's web page, and thought they were the importers(Exotic that is)