this was 12hours after live stock were added

30847d9661bdae25.jpg

live stock in

30847d967ad0391c.jpg

side view

30847d96856975bb.jpg

my 3 musketeers
30847d96919944e8.jpg

Looks great so far, one slight critisism though, there does seem room for a bigger tank on that plinth:whistling:

thanks wee man

Ya i want to get this one perfect first. I ve got plans for a 2.5m in my braai area.
This is all that ive got left from my prevouis tank after i got copper in it :(

Thanks Jac.,Alan

Ya this is my 3rd attemt in marines as i was in fw for 10 years.The planning comes from trile and error of my previous setups.

Jacques this is a DIY skimmer and the air pump is for more bubbles as the resun pump does not make enough by it self.

Must admit i feel proud on my skimmer she woks like a bomb.:yeahdude:

Komodo - Cool man! Thanks for the answers... That air-pump is an AWESOME mod! I have done the EXACT same thing to my TS2, and the skimming improved more than 10 times! I am getting skimmate out of my ReefTek TS2 like there's no tomorrow! Awesome skimmer of yours for DIY though!

Ya Jaqcues

I had a Jebo then a ViaAqua sk200 whitch worked well but this beast skims like hell.

I'm well impressed with that skimmer :thumbup:

Tank looks really cool so far, nice :)

Thanks Jac.,Alan

Ya this is my 3rd attemt in marines as i was in fw for 10 years.The planning comes from trile and error of my previous setups.

Jacques this is a DIY skimmer and the air pump is for more bubbles as the resun pump does not make enough by it self.

Must admit i feel proud on my skimmer she woks like a bomb.:yeahdude:

komodo, we are going to get a DIY thread on that skimmer build ? :whistling:

Thanks Viper, Warr

I will try to do a tread on the skimmer later, i just need to find all the picks i took during the build.

Back
Top Bottom