Kingi Angelfish

Reaction score
Ok You guys have put some weird fish name under my avatar, please give us a little more info on this

I have changed the generic names from Junior Member/Senior Member etc. to:

5 posts - Bristle Worm
25 posts - Hermit crab
50 posts - Cleaner Shrimp
100 posts - Clown Fish
250 posts - Regal Tang
500 posts - Yellow Tang
750 posts - Achilles Tang
1000 posts - Kingi Angelfish

These are, of course, subject to change :p

You can still put in whatever you want which will override the default description.

Is a Kingi better than an Achilles ?
I think so, the only place it is found is off the coast of South Africa, slightly north and south of Durban, nowhere else in the world, extremely rare to find one too, I stand to correction but I think I remember seeing one for sale overseas for about R35000.00

I think so, the only place it is found is off the coast of South Africa, slightly north and south of Durban, nowhere else in the world, extremely rare to find one too, I stand to correction but I think I remember seeing one for sale overseas for about R35000.00

OK, now I don't mind been called a Kingi :p

Wtf????

lanzo all good here, ia m bouncing round wine farms and olive estates doing organic inspections, three blood weeks away from my tank is starting to take its toll, but yeah I have been quiet a while. home soon though:)

good to have you back Crispin :)
thanks mate, KZN is next in my cross hairs once i get back from Norway, i need to do some decent still water trout fishing and then once the weather has warmed up I would love to do a fishing trip in and arounds drbs, if i get there I will give you drb beach bums a shout:)

Back
Top Bottom