[FS] Kicker KX400.4 4-channel car amplifier

Reaction score
Hi All, i have this mint condition car amp for sale, its was purchased brand new and everything is in working order, was removed from my car this weekend, as i have upgrade. Below is a short description how this amp can improve the sound quality and fun factor in your vehicle.

Delivers dependable power with style
Kicker's KX400.4 4-channel amplifier will power your front and rear speakers with 50 watts RMS each, bringing brilliance and clarity to your sound. This reliable and compact KX Series rocker remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology. Building a system and wondering what to buy first? You could start with this amp in 2-channel mode to drive a couple subs with up to 200 watts each, then switch the amp over to power all your speakers when you get a bigger sub amp.

Connects to virtually any system
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your car's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo, even a factory system. Kicker even thought to build in a 3-second turn-on delay, eliminating any annoying and potentially damaging turn-on pops.

Versatile controls behind the folding door
You can tune for almost any kind of speaker, as the steeply-sloped high- and low-pass filters offer a wide range of adjustment. The filter section for the rear channels can be set up for bandpass operation – where both the high- and low-pass filters are engaged to allow only the frequencies between them to play – for optimizing the signal to midrange drivers or other component speakers. The front and rear channels offer separate bass boosts, giving you more flexibility for adding some kick to your music.

Price: R3300
Can ship at buyers cost.

Attachments

• DSC_1053.JPG
    DSC_1053.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_1054.JPG
    DSC_1054.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_1055.JPG
    DSC_1055.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 37