Kessil users

Reaction score
Goody all I wanna save up and buy some new lighting for my tank. In my ideal world id like to have radion g3 but I would need X 3 for my tank. 35k is out of the question. Who on the forum uses Kessil a360we and what is your experience with them. ? I'm sure I'll get away with buying x3 a360we on my 2m which will be a bit more cost effective.
Regards doug

Reaction score
kessil A360 is an awesome light. i have them on my tank and more than hapy with the shimmer, colour and growth. Depends what you intend growing in your tank though...

for softies and lps I think it will give you enough light. for sps its not enough INMO due to the single source of the light

Reaction score
i do like vertex but who has them? no one seems to be selling vertex or am i not looking in the right place?

@archiecrain
please some pics of your tank with the kessil

Reaction score
online 160 are $239 360 are $399 + $100 for shipping + $10 insurance + 15% tax + you have south African postal to battle with :eek:. i think buy local the when i it f@#ks out you have someone to call

Reaction score
also from what iv seen with amazon quite a few fenders will not ship lighting outside the usa

Reaction score
i think you would save + - R500 but then any after market sales service will be void. i spoke with the kessil agents south africa about a kessil that they said they would not be getting, when i mentioned id like to buy amazon/ebay sales guy said that they would not honor any warranty if i bought online? then i mailed kessil asked if they would honor a warranty the said if my local agent did not stock a product they said no way would they honor any after service. freight companies were too rough. con conclusion by local

Reactions: EFJ
Top Bottom