Kenyan Tree

lindsay pollard

pipefish
Reaction score
Guys could u please shed some light on the subject for me,I got 3 frags from durban a month ago but they were not in a good condition,my question is why do they only puff up once the lights are all switched off.they seem to have got a foothold on the rocks now.They are about 2 inches tall,water parameters all good.Thanx

Hi Lindsay - the only reasoning I could give you is that they spent quite some time in darkness while being shipped. So, they need to acclimatize to the lighting in your tank.
This could take a week - sometimes more....

Give it chance - they should be all A-OK soon!

ooh yes they have eventually stood up and look very impresive,in the mornings they are deflated and around lunch time the stand tall.Im ssooooooo geppy

great to hear they doing well Lindsay :)

Hi Lindsay - I very happy for you that the Kenya Tree has now gone through it's "getting used to" cycle..... Congrats man. They grow nice and fast. I am QUITE sure that you will be pleasantly surprised with it. Give it a month or so, and then we talk again ;-)

How about some pics! ;-)

Oh, they also don't like been Boiled.:whistling:

Man, I just saw this now, not funny you:lol:. I am still pissed off as it is still my favourate Coral. And the best part is that it was not even my own doing- @#$ Chiller- But hopefully never again... Now just to find some more Kenia Trees, a whole plantation full:whistling:

Sean, that coral that I gave you that is on the rock with the blue mushrooms (the same one your green star polyps are stinging :whistling:), when that things grows up it will look a thousand times better than any kenyan tree plantation, trust me, it's a stunning coral, grows big and branches out nicely, it will be the centre piece in your tank.

Back
Top Bottom