KELO LED Manual Needed (SORTED)

What do you need to know? I see there's a few videos on youtube about these lights, not sure if they will help?

try kelolight.com it might be the same company. maybe if you ask them for the manual on the Ao100 it possibly could be the same

try kelolight.com it might be the same company. maybe if you ask them for the manual on the Ao100 it possibly could be the same

Hi, they are the same company, but have not received any feedback from them. that was my first stop :m04:

Thanx for the Help guys, managed to figure out the Channels, so will see how things go. Been looking for a while but seems like nothing. RBM don't have one either

@viper357, Unfortunately no Luck from KELO. not a biggy as I have been playing around with the light and it's settings, seems to be similarities to the Zetligth. so good fro Now but if anyone here can assist with a copy would highly Appreciate it.

Thanx everyone for the assistance in trying to get a manual for my Light unit. i eventually got an e-mail from KELO LIGHT this morning with a Manual for the KELO AK Series.:slayer::slayer: i have attached it to this Post for anyone else who might need it.:thumbup::thumbup:
How do i view the attachment?

Struggling with my light and the loadshedding.
Cant run the light on the ups aswell so once power is back on. Its cycle is out and I dont know how to get it back?

TiA

Anyone got a Kelo remote that they not using? :m50

Mine got water in and is totally useless.:taz::banghead:
And I want to down my green n reds n push the blue up abit. But without the remote.... am here now..:slayer::thumbup::batman:

Back
Top Bottom