Kdan

Reaction score
Hello Forum, My name is Kdan, I've been a reef junky now 18yrs:thumbup:

@ present time i'm running a 90 gal reef and still learning the hobby. My tank don't look as nice as some I've seen on here but its fun for me. really enjoy these forums and I learn so much from them thanks and looking forward to talking with you guys.

dallasg

Reaction score
masahello

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
welcome

dallasg

Reaction score
wow :thumbup:

i am using something similar for mine, i bought 2 sony quartz timers from junkmail for my system. really cool setup

Fishy Steve

Hiden super user
Reaction score
Awesome setup. very inspiring. How about some history about the tank? How long has it been going, pics of previous setups if you got any?

Reaction score
Welcome Dude.
That's a good looking aquarium :thumbup:

Reaction score
Hello Forum, My name is Kdan, I've been a reef junky now 18yrs:thumbup:

@ present time i'm running a 90 gal reef and still learning the hobby. My tank don't look as nice as some I've seen on here but its fun for me. really enjoy these forums and I learn so much from them thanks and looking forward to talking with you guys.
welcome to masa kdan, but lying in your first post is NOT nice. that tank is spectacular, that looks like 18 years of expereince put to very fine use. well done on some really great photography too, the light and colours are fantastic. thank you very much for sharing.

where are you from by the way

Reaction score
thanks for the comments you guys, this system has been running for 6yrs. I stepped down from a 125gal. (Bad Choice) planning on going back up to a 300gal. this spring. I'm from the United States Virginia Beach, Virginia.