Kanga's Tank

Kanga,

Stunning setup, was nice to see it from the start, cant believe its been 4 months already.. very cool!!

I'm trying to do things slowly, how difficult are the brains and how much has that acro grown (since its been in) any 'start/end' pictures of the acro?

-E

Excellent tank you have there Kanga....
Like the cabinet...
Keep up the good work dude..

Excellent tank you have there Kanga....
Like the cabinet...
Keep up the good work dude..

Kanga,

Stunning setup, was nice to see it from the start, cant believe its been 4 months already.. very cool!!

I'm trying to do things slowly, how difficult are the brains and how much has that acro grown (since its been in) any 'start/end' pictures of the acro?

-E

Thanks Elrond, the Lobophyllia,s (both from surgeon tank , frags these are ) have been in my tank from pretty much the start, the one was in a friends tank which was taking some strain and has made a full recovery, in fact two new polyps have started growing.

This is what he looked like,(bad pic though) so he is almost ready to go ack home to his owner

TomsBrain.jpg

The Trachophyllia is stil quite new and I think is still adjusting to the lights

The Acro has been there for less than a month so no real growth pics yet

Thank Ridwaan, glad you like it

(you dint happen to be in the SAA lounge in JHB last friday?)

Thank Ridwaan, glad you like it

(you dint happen to be in the SAA lounge in JHB last friday?)
Cool...

No...it wasnt me....Im always late for a flight and never get the chance to go to the lounges...If I do go to the lounges..I go to the Dunhill lounge..Nice place..

Another thing....Are you planning on adding more liverock to your tank...Maybe raising the aquascaping a bit....
Was just thinking, cos with your setup and cabinet...A nice high aquascaping would look awsome...and maybe go full SPS..hehehe

Cool...

No...it wasnt me....Im always late for a flight and never get the chance to go to the lounges...If I do go to the lounges..I go to the Dunhill lounge..Nice place..

Another thing....Are you planning on adding more liverock to your tank...Maybe raising the aquascaping a bit....
Was just thinking, cos with your setup and cabinet...A nice high aquascaping would look awsome...and maybe go full SPS..hehehe

Hehe yeah when i know enough I will go full sps,

Have thought about raising the rockscaping in a section or 2

About time you posted some pics of your tank! Hee hee :lol:

Looking good there Kanga man!

Thanks Surgeon, eerr hum and your tank pics ??? huh huh?

Oh and it better be a MASA exclusive release, ok? :rofl:

I wish that i'd had enough time to see this tank when i was in PE. Why oh why did my dog have to win!!!!!!!!

Your tank looks fantastic, its not overly elaborate like so many other tanks out there, just shows you how awesome a tank can look if you take your time and put some elbow grease into it.

I wish that i'd had enough time to see this tank when i was in PE. Why oh why did my dog have to win!!!!!!!!

Your tank looks fantastic, its not overly elaborate like so many other tanks out there, just shows you how awesome a tank can look if you take your time and put some elbow grease into it.

Very kind of you to say so doberman, very kind words

Stunning clown pic. Great looking tank. Why the Zoos relegated to the sump?
You sound unhappy with the panasonic camera. Why? Their lenses are made by Leica and are highly regarded.

Stunning clown pic. Great looking tank. Why the Zoos relegated to the sump?
You sound unhappy with the panasonic camera. Why? Their lenses are made by Leica and are highly regarded.

Little pushed for space in the tank at the mo,

No the Panasonic is great, just dont ask me model number etc etc

Thanks Sunburst apreciate it.

Hey dude tank is really looking awesome. I need to see it again. When is the next braai?

Hey dude tank is really looking awesome. I need to see it again. When is the next braai?

The 26th of this month, will have to be a MASA braai though

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom