Kanga and Tom

Reaction score
So is there any ways we can get old Kanga and Tom to post again????
Really miss their witty comments.......

And yes I know they busy, but what are they doing between 08 at night and 05 in the morning????:thumbup:

Kanga should hopefully come back online soon, he should have completed his move to Cape Town by now, dunno where Tom is.

Probably, I do know that Kanga's wheels often fall off :p

Must be stopping at every pub on the way down...

Kanga arived in CPT on Sunday but flew out again on monday morning for work. i should be seeing him later on.... i'll tell him you are looking for him :p

Yeah - I am QUITE sure that Kanga would be back soon - like the world renowned saying (in a bad Austrian accent) - "I'll be baacccckkkk!!" :)

Tom on the other hand - had some very bad luck with the power-failures and his tank - I know that Kanga was looking after some corals for him (Tom)....

I hope that Tom's tank was able to recover!

Hey guys sorry just been hectic as hell, been dropped in Combat Zone Alpha Whiskey here at work, so at night its some work and making as if I am helping ANGRY with the move etc.

Going to be in Holland for a week from the 15th as well, but fear not I will get things settled down and make sure I irritate you all to the ends of the earth :peroni:

Hey, there is a clubhouse with a pub on the Estate as well wooohooooo

Hey Kanga! Many thanks for the update and post, man! So, you actually saying that our braai will have to wait for a while? hey?

BTW: hope not ANGRY is reading this ;-)

If she is - hello Tammy! hope you enjoy your new house!

Please TRY not to be so scarce Kanga! Guys around here missing you, man!

We will have to squeeze a quick braai in before that, to be honest I havent seen the new place in daylight.Been getting to the office 6am and leaving late, plus all the normal travelling.

Jacques come round for a beer in a half packed house tonight if you get a chance

Hi Kanga - I am just popping by Alfie quickly - I'll try and convince me wifey to make a turn around Melkbos after that - I will be at Alfie's at around 7pm :)

Shame - poor Henk's is as sick as a dog.... Hope he gets better soon! ;-)

How's Tammy "handling" this whole moving thing?

Hi Kanga - I am just popping by Alfie quickly - I'll try and convince me wifey to make a turn around Melkbos after that - I will be at Alfie's at around 7pm :)

Shame - poor Henk's is as sick as a dog.... Hope he gets better soon! ;-)

How's Tammy "handling" this whole moving thing?

Yip Henk is mandown, Tammy was as well for a few days but she is handling the move in her stride, besides the canopy being ripped off on the car carrier while they moved her bakkie.:p

yeah we will have some wine and fear not the fridge does have peroni

I think the unpacking stage is over, now comes the shopping and decorating stage:peroni::peroni::peroni:

OOOooohhh - and that is the stage Tammy will just LOVE! Hey! ;-)

Cool - sounds good (the wine & peroni!)..... Sorry to hear about the bakkie's canopy! You can't trust ANYBODY these days, hey?

Hi guys. Sorry to have been so quiet. Been a bit down lately.. But i am better now! :D

The tank is getting over the terrible heat and power fluctuations and is pinking up! :)

Back
Top Bottom