• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Kalkwasser Pump Needed Urgently

Reaction score
View attachment 87650 Kalkwasser Pump Needed Urgently
Posting here as I see that I cannot post under the Sponsor Forum(Thread)

I have a "Öctopus" Turbine Pump with the following specs on my Kalkwasser:

Model: OTP 1000
Power: 18W
Calibre: 14.5mm
Max Jet: 1.6m
Max Flow: 1000l/h
Weight: 1.0kg
Size: 132 x 98 x 150mm

The pum[p have packed up and I am looking for the same or similar pump. Similar meaning- same size as I do not want to fiddle with connections to make it fit

Hi Sean.I am a XRICHARDS BAY boy.I think i can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Scooby, will phone you in the morning, as I have a couple of Jamesons in already, just now I buy anything you willing to sell....LoL

can get for you...let me know if you already got sorted:wave2:

will have it for you at your door on friday

Thanks Lanzo, the problem with the previous pump- Think the kalkwasser "clogged"the pump, as it cracked and overheated "swollen" so much so that the impellor broke and the "magnet thingie does not want to turn, so, if there is something better, I will be interested

how old is the pump?
it has a years warranty?

beter pump,,,mmmm dont know of a better pump with same fittings all i can think of his the Halia pumps?

can send both and then you tell me wich works better:biggrin:

Thanks Scooby, will phone you in the morning, as I have a couple of Jamesons in already, just now I buy anything you willing to sell....LoL
that has to be one of the best reasons for a sponsor to call you now.

"hello sean want to buy a new tank, got a great special on a nano cube.."

hehe

He He you guys. LoL, BUT NORMALLY IF YOU OPENED SPONSOR FORUM, IT SHOWED THE SPONSORS AND ALL THE THREADS UNDERNEITH. i SEE NOW THAT YOU HAVE TO OPEN "SPONSORS REQUEST" THREAD FIRST. aND NO, i AM NOT SHOUTING, JUST FORGOT CAPSLOCK ON

:lol:
Sean lost it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom