Juwel Rio 240

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys, i got a juwel Rio 240 up for sale. The unit is 2 weeks old, never seen fish. It has a 2 year warranty with juwel and i have original invoive from pet shop. The unit goes for R6800 new.

As said its practically new, but not expecting to sell it as a new unit. So starting at R4500.

here is a pic of what it looks like...

Rio240_black.gif

forgot to add, its identical unit, just in oak finish!

Last edited:
No, they just have an internal corner filter, you can easily drill and put overflow or just use a hang on unit, they have 2x T5 lights, but if you run marines you need to get the right tubes (agents only - as they don't use std lengths, but are good).

Mekaeel if i am not mistaken i dont think you can drill those tanks some of them came with harden glass but check any way and it is a excellent buy

ok guys, havent found any interest yet, dropping to 4000 for now. otherwise put an offer...maybe ill consider, not in a great rush yet.

Would give my left one for it but the minister of finance has put a R2K limit on the tank budget so am going to have to search for a Lido 120 or the like. Good luck, hope you come right

On that note, does anyone know where I could buy a lid for a Juwel Lido 120?

I'll run it past the minister when she gets back (on a business trip to Zim), thanks. What needs to be done to it / added to it for it to be suitable for marine?

it was given to my as a trade in. a customer bought it, but then changed his mind and went with another tank. its brand new, still has a 2 year warranty by juwel.

As for the marine part, if you wanted to you could drill a hole and add a sump, but i know of a few people that just run it as amrine with a canister filter. other than that i think its a perfect setup. if you go up you will see a link to the juwel website, you can read all about it there...

Sorry, minister has a very valid point - we're still paying off our honeymoon. Unfortunately the tank budget strictly max R2K. Thanks for the offer though

rio240

hey there.Is the rio240 still availabe.
I see you want R3000 for it.

Is that your best price.
I'm interested in it.I'm new to this site so dont know how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom