Juwel lido 120 overflow advice

Discussion in 'Nano Tank advice' started by Bluemotion, 2 Sep 2011.

1. Bluemotion

Bluemotion

Hi I would like some advice from you guys, would you suggest a coast to coast overflow with two holes drilled in the tank or a smaller overflow box in a corner with also the two holes drilled? Tank dimmentions are 61cm * 41cm * 58cm (length, width, height or depth from top to bottom). Any advice would be appreciated.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. archiecrain

archiecrain

I like coast to coast.....thats my preferance, I like the surface skimming it does and the neatness, it can have draw back as far as maintenance.....but thats for you to decide

4. Bluemotion

Bluemotion Thread Starter

I also like coast to coast, what size bulkhead do you guys recommend if I drill 2 holes, the reason I want to do that is because if one gets blocked then i at least have the other one to prevent overflow. The tank is around 120litres, will have power heads in the tank for flow so what amount of return flow do I need and then as above what sizd bulkheads?

Recent Posts