[wtd] Juvenile Bamboo Shark

Keshen

Nano Addiction
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am looking for a juvi bamboo shark for sale around 10cm?

Please pm me if anyone selling one?

Thanks,
Keshen

Reaction score
Hope u have a big tank and know wat u getting into. If I can go back 5 years I would not have bought mine. Love it to bits but that shark has cost me alot and they like to destroy your tank

Awvince

Here fishie fishie
Reaction score
Hope u have a big tank and know wat u getting into. If I can go back 5 years I would not have bought mine. Love it to bits but that shark has cost me alot and they like to destroy your tank
Shoooooooosssshhhh

Reaction score
Bruce has a very expensive diet....

Reaction score
Out of interest, would be really keen to see pics of him and the tank

Keshen

Nano Addiction
Reaction score
That's why I want a Juvenile one once it reaches about 60cm I will then decide whether to keep or sell...

Keshen

Nano Addiction
Reaction score
That's why I want a Juvenile one once it reaches about 60cm I will then decide whether to keep or sell...

Top Bottom