Just to clear it up for me please

Reaction score
One see these pieces all over the beach near rocks, I know them as (dead coral) am I right in saying it is?

Then I have this idea to build some awesome shapes with them as it is very porous and fairly hard. The pieces are on average the size of golf balls.The idea is that after sometime with the company of LR it will become LR? (My version of super-LR :whistling:)

Will it work or am I missing it here?
And what glue can be used ? Pratley maybe?

2534938d0edbbab7.jpg

Any help?

I suppose you could use it, but it looks very brittle and doubt it would hold any weight. I seem to recall that is illegal to collect dead coral from the beaches, I think.

Pratley's Putty is fine to use in a reef tank.

HI Viper last Mont in sodwana the Parksboard even help me carry dead coral from the Beach they sad it's fine to collect them as long as i don't bring Any ting out from under the water.

HI Viper last Mont in sodwana the Parksboard even help me carry dead coral from the Beach they sad it's fine to collect them as long as i don't bring Any ting out from under the water.
How much did you pay them? :lol:

Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure about the law regarding this, just remember somebody mentioning it somewhere.

How much did you pay them?
:lol::lol:

Good to hear, now what do you guy's think will my plan work??

:thumbup:

What are you going to do with dead coral ben lloyd?

Back
Top Bottom