Junz Reef

Glad to see your tank still up & running...
Your tank looks stunning as always!
Sorry for asking, but weren't you about to shut down your tank a while ago?:whistling:

both of you guys are spot on, i was suppose to sell it... long story short i was delaying due to work and the sorts ,eventually the buyer pulled back, i dont blame him.

but most of my livestock will be going for sale during the month since im officially moving. will startup the tank again once im settled. keep a lookout on the for sale thread

both of you guys are spot on, i was suppose to sell it... long story short i was delaying due to work and the sorts ,eventually the buyer pulled back, i dont blame him.

but most of my livestock will be going for sale during the month since im officially moving. will startup the tank again once im settled. keep a lookout on the for sale thread

Sorry to hear! Where you moving to @Junz?
Well, i stay in brits (easy to get to you,lol)... So i will definitely keep an eye out for your sale thread!
Can you perhaps send me a pm when you put your corals up for sale? Im looking for sps & lps to fill my new frag system with.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatsup boys/Gals ....I sure miss my tank.:m24: :m24:

Contemplating something new but I need some motivation from my MASA Family!!!!

Hi all,

Its been a few years since I posted on this forum...In any case I came across an old pic of my tank just before shutting down in 2012. its a pic I didn't post on the forum before.

In any case, I am looking at getting back into the game. Il keep everyone posted

cheers

Attachments

• tank.JPG
    tank.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom