JUMBO - you been hiding ???

Reaction score
i need to report that i was at jumbos house on the weekend and his tank is a hidden treasure . cannot believe he hasnt posted pics of that masterpiece :p:p

cmon chom -- these guys wanna see it

you must show it off :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i need to report that i was at jumbos house on the weekend and his tank is a hidden treasure . cannot believe he hasnt posted pics of that masterpiece :p:p

cmon chom -- these guys wanna see it

you must show it off :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Will try and take some decent pics tonight but not to good with the SLR. What setting should I use with the Canon 550 and just the normal 18-55 lens:eek:

Will try and take some decent pics tonight but not to good with the SLR. What setting should I use with the Canon 550 and just the normal 18-55 lens:eek:
go full green (cant believe ive ever given that as advice to take a pic b4!) and use a wideish setting on the lens, then walk into the tank till it fulls the frame.

make it as easy as possible and get lots of pics, id love to see it.

oh and DZ seeing as you dropped the bomb on jumbo when can we expect architectural drawings of your new tanks space???? what was the length again, 3,5m wasn't it?

Here goes

RHS
IMG_0277.jpg

LHS
IMG_0275.jpg

FTS
IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

awesome man :) .. Nothing wrong with being lightly stocked, it has its upsides :p

go full green (cant believe ive ever given that as advice to take a pic b4!) and use a wideish setting on the lens, then walk into the tank till it fulls the frame.

make it as easy as possible and get lots of pics, id love to see it.

oh and DZ seeing as you dropped the bomb on jumbo when can we expect architectural drawings of your new tanks space???? what was the length again, 3,5m wasn't it?

10 metres my friend- no pool for them boiyz :):)

Just luck I think :thumbup:

Was in someone elses tank for a long time so he isnt stressed
there is so much to be said from getting 'second hand live stock' knowing what fish you are getting and how it beahves in someone elses tank, plus the fact that its most likely WS free is such an advantage. Id take someone elses fiosh before going to a LFS any day, and be willing to pay extra for it!

Tank realy looks great jumbo, excelent scape and that GSP is a wonderful collony.

what about looking at some shrimp and gobt combo's for the sand bed and some reef safe wrasses for the midwater level, i think they'd work well in that tank:)

Back
Top Bottom