Julian Sprung Sea Veggies question

Reaction score
Usually use the green one but bought the purple nori on Saturday, As soon as the fish go for it, it disintegrates into a million small pieces, took 20 minutes for the tank to clear. Took it back as I thought it was a bad batch but the new one is doing the same thing.

Is this normal for the purple variety?

Reaction score
Sounds dodge. I use both; and they have the same texture and consistency.

Reaction score
my experiance, the green was like the local nori that you can buy from woolworths. the purple one was like all wrapped up and like it had been dipped in water and then re-dried out. had to pull strands out. how about a pic?

Reaction score
ive had both too, but never had it blasting into small pieces, even when big sailfin, lunar wrasse or fox face take a chunk. That sounds dodge to me

Reaction score
Geez, hows this for service, emailed twolittlefishies less than an hour ago... still doesn't help though.

Dear Nick,

No, there are no bad batches. This really depends on how much you load onto the clip. Try using a smaller piece and folding it. That will give the fish a chance to peck at it longer. The pieces that do come off will be eaten by the fish as well. Many people compliment us on this feature, because the pieces are like flake food, and lots of types of fish eat them.

Sincerely,

Julian

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mon 12/1/2008 1:34 PM
To: Info Info
Subject: Purple Sea Veggies question

Hi there

Purchased the purple nori today. As soon as the fish go for it on a
clip it disintegrates into a million pieces. Took 20 minutes for the
tank to clear. Is this a bad batch or its normal composition?

Thank you.
Nick Holmes

Last edited by a moderator: