J's new Nano

Been a while....so just a FTS as off last night. I added a few frags to fill in some spots (the ones with the white polymorph bases). Also in the process of adding another Hydra 26 HD, as i noticed most coral are growing inward towards the current Hydra. Appolgies in advance for the blue light pic - the evening spectrum had already kicked in. :)

I need to clean up the frags on the sand bed this weekend....

DSC07569.jpg

Il say it again this is a beauifull tank for sure great work keep me updated
Thanks for the kind words. Really looking forward to see how it develops with the extra Hydra. Will try and update more regularly. Cheers

Wow looking good bud! What are you using for Nitrate and phosphate reduction? and how you finding the tunze skimmer?

Wow looking good bud! What are you using for Nitrate and phosphate reduction? and how you finding the tunze skimmer?
thanks man. im using Fauna Marin Bacto Balls - awesome stuff. Then i also run a small reactor with zeo stones for ammonia control. I also made the mistake of buying Aquaforest Phosphate Minus....horrible stuff, dirty, too fine and doesnt last very long. Will go back to ATI Phosphat Stop.

Been a while....so just a FTS as off last night. I added a few frags to fill in some spots (the ones with the white polymorph bases). Also in the process of adding another Hydra 26 HD, as i noticed most coral are growing inward towards the current Hydra. Appolgies in advance for the blue light pic - the evening spectrum had already kicked in. :)

DSC07569.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!

Cool, also have the tunze skimmer. Works really great!
Who stocks the Fauna marine Bacto balls?

Ok, so managed to fit the 2nd Hydra 26 HD, still need to neaten up the wires.

What a difference the 2nd light has made....almost 90% of the shadowing on the bigger corals are gone...super happy.

20180217_120956-2.jpg

DSC07569.jpg

simply stunning

Reactions: JS
Back
Top Bottom