JoburgConnect ...

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by ZeroCool, 22 Jul 2011.

1. ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Hi Guys ...

I want to find out, does anyone on masa work for JoburgConnect maybe ?

I need to registered for rates and taxes for a newly bought investement property, and their exchange server is FULL (quota exceeded).

Mmm, if anyone has a contact, let me know please.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. KeeganP

KeeganP

Thats crazy... why do they make their problem your problem... not cool man, hope you come right.

4. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Thread Starter

Well, at the end of the day, i am responsable for the bill ... and it is now 1 year going strong, lol !

5. mariusmeyer

mariusmeyer

Well we had an issue last month with the same thing. Never received a bill for rates and then all of a sudden you get a call from the attorneys. Turns out they are sending the bill to the investment property address and the tenant did not get or relay the stuff.

So best is to phone them and then the should be able to give you the account number from your ID number. Their site is crap and you cant register there, tried it and sent them emails asking for details or to fix their site.

Once you get an account number you can change the address and also ask for the statement via email (although I still dont get mine via email). But just check the amount and due date and pay R1 extra each month on the same date.

Last edited: 25 Jul 2011
  6. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Thread Starter

Well, my story goes as follows:

Bought an investment property in sandton. The council send out letters to some of the units and registered them. Well, 1 year later, no info from them

Their site are @#$@#$, the email exchange are full, so doesnt really matter, no emails get to them, and ja, phoning, i dont think i am in the mood holding on for hours.

I dont live in jhb, and will take a day's leave to sort it out.

The query was, hope someone work at the council can maybe help me ...

Recent Posts