JNS Aquaria Spares thread

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
Morning Guys

In the interest of assisting everyone who have in the past bought JNS products and are needing spares please feel free to pop a post on here and i will try assist with follow up,

Please do also drop me a mail to lesliehempel@gmail.com
preferrably not via whatsapp as i battle to trace the messages and follow up effectivley on there, i am currently recieving in excess of 200 whatsapps a day when you consider all the groups that i am on.

please provide the model of the equipment and if piosible a picture of the missing or broken part!

lets get you guys all sorted

Les

Reaction score
Hi @leslie hempel.
I am despatate for getting hold of the replacement pump assembly ( Pump, impeller AND Venturi) for my protein skimmer.
It is a shark 3.0 pump from the JNS ConeS C03 protein skimmer.

Let me know if you are able to source one for me?

Last edited:

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi @craigo i am busy assembling a full parts order, which we will keep in stock in south Africa. Just trying to finalise all the pieces of the puzzle.

Reaction score
Ah that’s great news! Keep it posted on this thread - thanks!

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey bud apologies for the radio silence, alot going on, some great developments!

Its hard to say exactly what landed price will be but we have an order of spares in transit.

I will offer more as soon as they arrive and I have an indication of taxes, but due to the mails we recieved (we have not replied to all but taken all I to account) we made an order up.

Les