JHB Masa Reef Meet 15/02

dallasg

Controversial Reefer, but knowledgeable!
Reaction score
Hi All!!
Welcome to 2014!!!

Lets get this Jhb Reef Club up and running and have plenty meets and fun!

So the first of the year is on the 15th of February

The meet details is as follows:
Bring and Braai
Date: 15 February 2014
Time: 15:00 until 20:00
Venue: Tennis Clubhouse
Address: Honeydew
Address will be given to those that confirm they are attending!

Thanks and hope to see all the new members!

:peroni::peroni:

Last edited:
I did say I will be there but I have a previous engagement that I have to attend sorry. Next time.

Will be there !!

Hehehe. I work till two and our Son has a birthday party in the afternoon. Also try keep Saturdays and Sunday family time. Grant works crazy hours and Tsiamo has a busy school week. So the old man and the young man don't spend enough quality time.

Last edited:
Hehehe. I work till two and our Son has a birthday party in the afternoon. Also try keep Saturdays and Sunday family time. Grant works crazy hours and Tsiamo has a busy school week. So the old man and the young man don't spend enough quality time.

Awww, will miss you guys at the meet :(
You, Grant and Timmy can still come through in the evening (I have the venue until 8:00pm) if the kiddy's birthday party doesn't tire you out too much.

Awww, will miss you guys at the meet :(
You, Grant and Timmy can still come through in the evening (I have the venue until 8:00pm) if the kiddy's birthday party doesn't tire you out too much.

Thanks V. Will keep it mind. Unfortunately our boy is not a reefer and the words "GRUMPY TWO SHOES!," comes to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks V. Will keep it mind. Unfortunately our boy is not a reefer and the words "GRUMPY TWO SHOES!," comes to mind.

lol, I understand! Next time I will make sure there is a playstation/wii-u to keep him entertained :biggrin:

I will attend. Last time I had no marine fish, now I have marine fish and all the equipment and a substantially thinner wallet.

Back
Top Bottom