• Irma

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Carlos

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lifestyles

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The get together will start at 2pm (but really if you wanna come at 1:30, that's cool too), I will provide snackies and a salad/s (will decide when I see the amount of people that get here) Some cool drinks. please bring your own alcoholic drinks and any other fancy cool drinks (@Hails, Pink Juice/tea :p), please bring your won meet, I have a fairy large gas braai (sorry, these hands don't do charcoal :blush:), so we can braai around 4pm.
I have sent @RiaanP and @Pendragon a pm with my address, everyone else has been to my house.
If others decide to come, you have three days left, please let us know, will send address as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone else has been to my house

No, I have not been yet as well... And Things do look promising, so I will probably attend if Harry the hairy monster stays locked away. :)

No, I have not been yet as well... And Things do look promising, so I will probably attend if Harry the hairy monster stays locked away. :)
that sounds so dirty

hehe

No, I have not been yet as well... And Things do look promising, so I will probably attend if Harry the hairy monster stays locked away.

Sorry!!:blush: I will pm you now, and harry will not be around! SIES @dallasg:p

Thanks Carlos, got it. See you all Saturday :)

@Gesiggie, WOOHOO!
Guys, if you have a chair bring it with, otherwise you might have to share the floor. ;)

[map]-26.045298,27.966843[/map]

please note the code word to get in is
I have a free frag for dallas :p

hahaha, if you start today you will be fine.:p Call me when you get to Jozi!
Can't I have to work till Friday 5pm so will be a mission to get there on time & don't want fines as I still haven't paid the fines for my last Jozi trip which was alot of money.
please note the code word to get in is
I have a free frag for dallas :p
Darn I don't have frags so that means I can't come.;)

when did we change that? i didnt approve the change from the previous password :p
What would that be? :whistling:

Can't I have to work till Friday 5pm so will be a mission to get there on time

Meeting only starts a 2pm. So that gives you 21 hours to get here. You could almost drive here and back in 21 hours

A decent number so far:

carlosdeandrade and family
Toolboysa
butcherman
hails
Goolam + 1
dallasg
RiaanP
Gesiggie
lifestylepets (Gerhard)
Pendragon + 1 or 2
the fish