Jellyfish Invasion

Discussion in 'Diving, Collecting and Environmental Discussions' started by EnvironmentalBro, 11 Jun 2013.

1. EnvironmentalBro

EnvironmentalBro

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dorry

Dorry dorry

Hi, heard few places start complaining about jelly fish, and no fish. There is only one specie to blame. Humans.

4. EnvironmentalBro

EnvironmentalBro Thread Starter

Yeah @Dorry unfortunately this is just another negative byproduct of our destructive habits as humans... There are so many people doing amazing work to counter these negative impacts but its an uphill battle hey... Reinforcing international legislation is very difficult and most people get away with environmental 'murder' but fortunately in the case of the article, the population blooms interfere with industry, blocking up pumps and stuff which will motivate them to sort out the problem... Sadly, economy is the only driver that affects real change within any short period of time.

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Nov 2015
  5. Dorry

Dorry dorry

All about money, catch all the fish with trollers not thinking on the impact, what they don't want or need going overboard. The impact is so huge, the few try to restore will take year to come. Any thing thats interfere with industry, they will spend billions to sort the problem out. Even mining, not aloud with 4x4 on beeches, but they mining the dunes. Look at all the imports also few bugs in hand slip true customs. This issue i think happening world wide. And there isn't a stop at it. It saddens me to see our ocean, environment all up in smoke.

Recent Posts