Jeffreys bay

wildbunny

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
Hi all visit work has been hectic.
Well i am moving from pta to jeffreys bay :razz: during month end marine tank and all. now i would like to find out is there any good pet shops there and does any body know where can i go and look for some nice new local stock to add to my tank one it is up and running agen.

Jaak

Foxface
Reaction score
Your best bet would be somewhere in PE. I've seen some in PE but can't remember their names, etc. There's a dodgy one in knysna too apparently, If you're up to the drive...

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
there is a small petshop in J-Bay but its really dismal and expensive.. there are 2 nice shops in P.E. (better i should say) reasonably priced leaning towoards expensive.. awsome place to move to.. all the hype happens over the billabong (july 11-18) i normally try make a turn...

moz

Chromis
Reaction score
is there any pace to collect stock in some rock pools ext
In the summer, you might be able to catch a few fish, although the last summer (2007/2008) was dismal, the previous year was great. Theoretical you can catch Jumping Beans, a few Wrasses, Boxies, Surgeons, Moorish idols (not recomended) and a lot of Butterflies. Local Hermit Crabs can be used in reef tanks.