Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jebo Tank for sale
1500mmx600mmx600mm
Drilled base with corner overflow
Bending glass
Matching cabinet(BLACK)
3 sumps(1 dedicated to skimmer,2dedicated to dsb,3 Dedicated to refugium and return pump)
+-60kg crushed coral(very fine)
2 x seios M620
2 x power heads 1200lph
2 x protein skimmers
WEIPRO without pump VIA AQUA With pump both rated for +-700LPH
All plumbing
4 t8s built into cannopy(If need be I will convert this into t5s with extra cost)
Tank over all is in good condition, other than a little bit of swelling on the wood and rusted hinges.
Tank as is: R4000.00
Tank overhauled(everything fixed): R5500.00
If you had to fix it up yourself would be around R650.00
Here is a old pic, any one intrested will have to come take a look for them selves
DSC00644.gif

Vernon

I have the same Jebo, without all the additions for Marine. If someone wants the tank and cabinet, I am interested in the sump/skimmers etc. Does the sump use the total area below the tank in the cabinet - did you take out the middle partition?

No chris the partions are all still in place with 50mm piping going between the 3 sumps.
There is no space left in the cabinets. Im sorry but I cant let the sumps go on there own... It would really be easier if sold your tank and rather bought mine as all needed holes are already drilled ect ect.

Vernon

What you say makes 100% sense. But . . .

I have a oak cpoloured cabinet, which is in the living room. To try another colour would not go down well with the rest of the family . . .

Where do you stay? If you close by I can organise you brand new sumps, Ill drill the hole in your tank and build the overflow for you. If I had to sell you my sumps I would need to sell them to you at a new price... I think they should set you back about R1500.00 for the three sumps...

Okay, Im arriving back on the 5th so this shouldnt be a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom