Jebao Doser 3.4

Reaction score
Hi all.
Need some Advice please.
I bought a Jebao WIFI doser 3.4 but struggle to get it connected.
Apparently it is not compatible with 5G band.
I tried 2.4G band but also does not got is to connect.
Is it only me or does anyone else also have the same problem.

FransMol

FRANA'S
Reaction score
Hey i had the same issue with mine. But i got mine working on the next instruction.

If you have the app on you phone, uninstall it for now.
Next I don't know what type of router you have but i have an 5G fiber router. On you phone you will have two options to pick from
Screenshot_20201121_062128.jpg

Top one will be 5G and the bottom one will be 2.4Gh. Connect your phone on the 2.4Gh connection. Now reinstall the app and connect the normal connection to your doser
Screenshot_20201121_065030_com.jebao.android.jpg

Press the power button on your doser for 5sec till you see the red and green lights blinking. On your app make sure the selection on "Device is in smart configuration mode" is on
Screenshot_20201121_065035_com.jebao.android.jpg

Next it will ask for wifi password. It will connect to your doser. Hope it helped

Reaction score
Hi There

I also had huge frustrations trying to install my 3.4 doser. It just would not connect, went through that "connecting.." nonsense. I was on the 2.4 Ghz band, with an up to date Android phone. My issue was that I didn't have my GPS enabled, which has something to do with the way it connects to WIFI networks. Glad that I only noticed after an hour:m36: The moment I turned it on, everything seemed to work just fine.

Just don't forget to calibrate your dosing heads when you get it sorted. If you haven't done that before, you are basically doing to tell it how much you are measuring and then hit start. Once it reaches that volume (i did 50ml) you press stop. Try to do this once a month as it can lose it's flow rate over time.

Good luck

Reaction score
Thanks guys.
I have tried everything and still does not want to connect.
Activating my location on my phone did allow me to connect to my router but still it is 5G.
I wiil play around with it and not successful I think I will go back to the old doser.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Wanted 0
coralline Wanted 0
Quintonv Wanted 5
Joshua1 Wanted 0
Mike geldart Wanted 4
Top Bottom