JBJ 24G Nano Cube

Reaction score
QUESTION to ADAM

Adam, have you had any success with nenny's in these nano's? I would imagine the 72W light should be more than enough for them?

Also are you going to bring the skimmer and MH conversion in?

Reaction score
Copperband

Yes we have, I think Steven has a red bubble anenome in one at the shop and yes we will be bringing the MH conversion in in Jan. The skimmer I don`t know yet.

Adam

Reaction score
Hi Alan

I have had no reason for one yet, as the filtration system works really well for the bioload it takes and then I also have not seen a skimmer small enough that actually works

Adam

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Copperband

We will also be bringing the 28gal version with MH and skimmer in Jan

Adam
This sounds like it could be good.

Hi Alan

I have had no reason for one yet, as the filtration system works really well for the bioload it takes and then I also have not seen a skimmer small enough that actually works

Adam
On a system this size i would just do large water changes for nutrient control, i must agree on the small skimmer issue.

Reaction score
if you keep 3 or less fish and do a 15 to 20% water change every month you will not need a skimmer in the 24g.

Reaction score
Hi Adam

I've heard there is a problem with the supply of the dual colour 36W fluorescents for the 24g. Is this a temporary problem, or could there be long term supply problems for this tube?

Reaction score
Guys no use posting in this thread - its dead... I have seen the 36W PC lights for the 24G in the LFS in northgate, as well as Broadacres.