Japanese Tanks

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I always enjoy looking for Japanese tank pics, they always seem to concentrate on maximum colour, here's a few I have picked up...

s0703_zl%5B1%5D.jpg

dallasg

Reaction score
they look awesome, but can i comment on the lighting, it seems they dont use alot

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
The lighting intensity is there, they just seem to use totally different lighting to the rest of the world :p

dallasg

Reaction score
sodium globes :) will be trying one this weekend, if i get a PAR meter

Reaction score
STUNNING!!! what help of course is you don't need to take what they have available in the store and make do with it ,you can get what you want in any store there. but don't f up over there you can still get the death penalty ask poor Mr Geng jinping of the milk powder they give him the death penalty for the melamine stuff up!

Reaction score
They can keep their tanks, but I am willing to offer my left test...cle for those engin rooms. Amazing.. Good find Dean, thank you for sharing

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
some really origional ideas there...

dallasg

Reaction score
money is a great source of creativity

Reaction score
They can keep their tanks, but I am willing to offer my left test...cle for those engin rooms. Amazing.. Good find Dean, thank you for sharing
I'm with you there Sean!

moz

Reaction score
STUNNING!!! what help of course is you don't need to take what they have available in the store and make do with it ,you can get what you want in any store there. but don't f up over there you can still get the death penalty ask poor Mr Geng jinping of the milk powder they give him the death penalty for the melamine stuff up!
Ben I think you are confusing China with Japan.:whistling: These are stunning tank the Japanese most likely have access to technology we haven't even heard of yet.

dallasg

Reaction score
its feng shui :)

Reaction score
Ben I think you are confusing China with Japan.:whistling: These are stunning tank the Japanese most likely have access to technology we haven't even heard of yet.
MOZ to me they are all the same from the east, but yes they are miles in front of us when you talk technology.;)

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
They look a bit false to me, too clinical, almost like they have been built for the photo call.