Jamie's Nano Tank

If I may ask. Is there a reason for that plant thingie in your dt?

TaahirS do you ever frag some of your corals..I going to to Cape Town in March, maybe i could purchase some from you??

Brendan, going to CT in march pm me a pic and price please:whistling:

Lol, Reaper the guy at the petshop said i should get ornaments and things like that, due to lack of coral i thought why not...

reef addict, at the store..we only have 1 petshop that sells anything marine...the other day, there were 3 pieces of coral for sale, 2 finger leather and 1 mushroom:(

reef addict, at the store..we only have 1 petshop that sells anything marine...the other day, there were 3 pieces of coral for sale, 2 finger leather and 1 mushroom:(
thats not good where you stay? i also dont have a marine pet shop where i stay. lucky for me don't stay to far from two excellent pet shops

Ooh. How big and whats the price. Can you pm me a pic please

Brendan, going to CT in march pm me a pic and price please

I have 1 Frag about 5cms big. My kenyan tree is about 25cms tall and needs a prune so if you want to buy a bigger piece, I will GLADLY make a frag for you. Currently on vacation in the vaal so I cannot do much now.

(I do not have a small hand)

bdbf8214f6b4d117e02fb3fbb4387ba2.jpg

782af4b9936cbf847d8fffbc11ea6637.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beautiful piece of coral..:thumbup: we should make plans for when I come to CT in march, how much for a small frag?

Earlier in the thread you were advised to change your substrate.. just curious to know what sub they were talking about. aragonite ??

i have crushed coral for a substrate ..no idea what aragonite is... still new:lol:

Back
Top Bottom