Iz1b1zi tank

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is a continuation from a previous topic, thought i should move it here!

ill repost all the pics for you guys. Here we go, let me know what you think!

beginning...

DSC00745.gif

DSC00748.gif

And now...

DSC00790.gif

DSC00783.gif

DSC00787.gif

The sump...

DSC00746.gif

Now its just regular maintenance and it should all be 100%

That damn shipwreck just scares me:lol:

Dunno if I would be balancing my electrics like that on the sump.. and a very brave move with the stilts going directly onto tiles with such a large water volume ! other than that I like the LR and the aquascaping looks good !

Nice job iz1b1zi, I like the Naso:thumbup:

hehe, the electricity has been changed, no worries! Cabinet is due anytime now, so that will neated it all up! as for the stand on the tiles, im glad i did that. twice ive had my skimmer flood already, and luckly i dnt have a piece of wood under my stand liek my old tank, otherwise i wudnt have been able to clean it all up nicely with a mop, so there are always pro's and con's :p

And for the wreck, that is long out already :) i know how reefers love the wreck :p

Very Nice Izibizi, I like the aquascape ;)

Nice tank, rockwork looks good :)

What lights are you running?

Atm its only 1 light unit, still ordering another one of the same kind! Its 3x 150W 14000k BLV Halides, 2x Actnic T5's and 4x LED Moonlights

so when im doen ill have 2 of those. I was considering rather going the 250W route, but there no nice light units available at a reasonable price.

Looking Good

Atm its only 1 light unit, still ordering another one of the same kind! Its 3x 150W 14000k BLV Halides, 2x Actnic T5's and 4x LED Moonlights
Those are awesome lighting units, very nice.

well the water, is just over a year old. Livestock is varied, most peices are from my old setup, some are new, same with fish. But the system as is, is about a month old.

Was abit pressed with time, so had to shove the livestock in there.

DSC00797.gif

Back
Top Bottom