Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Here is Colonel, my 10 month old pup finding out what snow is;-

1044986a3a47cb73.jpg

And our cars are under here somewhere;-

1044986a3a46b23d.jpg
10449860a72ab703.jpg

Won't the dogs get frost bite on their feet and nuts from too long in snow? Just a dumb question cause I seriously don't know if it can happen to them as well.

Won't the dogs get frost bite on their feet and nuts from too long in snow? Just a dumb question cause I seriously don't know if it can happen to them as well.
I imagine they would do, but they weren't out for that long, the temp is only about -4c so not really that cold, unless you laid down in it for a few hours, all 4 dogs have been having a great time bouncing around outside.

All the schools are closed, most airports including Gatwick and Heathrow, locally the buses are not running, many trains are cancelled too.

that looks very cool mike, thanks for sharing, i have only seen snow once:(

Here's me in the snow, my feet are in a foot deep;-

1044986bb0b57e38.jpg

Here's the rugby club;-

1044986bb0b60ea2.jpg

My friend's son, making snow angels;-
1044986bb0b6ed42.jpg

here is the local church;-

1044986bb0b7664a.jpg

And a view across the park;-

1044986bb0b67c01.jpg

Cool pics Mike, here's a couple more my daughter sent me by mms this morning.

So what do the kids think of snow then? they look like they're enjoying it.

So what do the kids think of snow then? they look like they're enjoying it.
I tried to phone them just now but no answer, I guess they outside having a ball. They were so excited yesterday with about 1cm of snow I can just imagine how much fun they having now.

I tried to phone them just now but no answer, I guess they outside having a ball. They were so excited yesterday with about 1cm of snow I can just imagine how much fun they having now.

It is snowing quite heavily again now too:) it's heading west from me, so your kids will be in for more later today.

Is that your new house Viper?
No, that's where my folks live. My kids are adamant they want a double storey :( Oh well, at least the stairs will be a bit of exercise for me :p

It is snowing quite heavily again now too:) it's heading west from me, so your kids will be in for more later today.
Cool :D

I must say, I hate a double story, at times I leave my cigarettes upstairs while im down, and damn it's such an effort to walk those stairs, especially before going to bed
Then stop smoking Vogue:p

I would like to run around and dive in that snow Mike.Apparently most guys at our London office have been told that they could stay home today because of the weather:pDamn wish it was me!

Then stop smoking Vogue:p

I would like to run around and dive in that snow Mike.Apparently most guys at our London office have been told that they could stay home today because of the weather:pDamn wish it was me!

There's not many at work today, the overground trains were cancelled, as are buses - even the underground trains can't run (over 60% of the tube trains start outside London as overground and only go moling near central London)

And all the kids are diving in the snow, it is great fun.

Back
Top Bottom