Italian

Ocean

Lazy Sea Slug
Reaction score
This is a AWESOME tank, look at the growth, 200g (756liters)
The lights are 4x250w XM 10K and 8x39w ATI blue plus.
The flow is 2x6100 ,2x6200 turbelle stream TUNZE(89x flow)
This tank has been up since April 2002

FOUR MONTHS GROWTH PEOPLE!!!!:yeahdude::yeahdude::yeahdude:

Nando-Italy4monthsgrowth2.jpg

There are OTHER things at play here. Jason - at first - yeah - those 250 watt's DO INDEED HELP. Ask Puppy - he has 3 x 400 watts over a 1.5 metre tank!

Then - there's the feeding regime - Puppy feeds coral food (Kent Marine Chromax, Zoomax, PhytoMax). This guy would MOST likely also feed.

AND: this guys probably runs a calcium reactor........ We all know Puppy does.....

So - I think that MUST be the secret to the growth......

Nope its knolage all the great tanks Ive seen, belong to experced owners, they know what to do you can pine it down to a few thing.

Gaboon, this tank was posted on a thread i started heres the link for that,Reef Central Online Community - All sps tanks

Nope its knolage all the great tanks Ive seen, belong to experced owners, they know what to do you can pine it down to a few thing.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well it's not mxit talk, neither is it mig33 talk, perhaps it's a new language you've invented?

Happy? My brain is used up, i had a English exam today, in comprehension ''What noise does the biggest frog in the world make'', answer that!

Mek still yours is better, your just a little less of a show off, all that bloody growth, I bet he does it on purpose!:lol:

This is a AWESOME tank, look at the growth, 200g (756liters)
The lights are 4x250w XM 10K and 8x39w ATI blue plus.
The flow is 2x6100 ,2x6200 turbelle stream TUNZE(89x flow)
This tank has been up since April 2002

FOUR MONTHS GROWTH PEOPLE!!!!:yeahdude::yeahdude::yeahdude:

Nando-Italy4monthsgrowth2.jpg

Ya Gotta have them Tunze Streams Boys

George
Tunze SA

Back
Top Bottom