is this possible? could it have been a coral?

AND ALSO, IF ANYBODY SMAAKS TO COME VISIT AND REARRANGE MY TANK A LITTLE BIT FOR ME, YOU ARE MOST WELCOME, HAHAHAHAHAHAAA, just kidding guys.

UPDATE :

the anisakis test was also high, which im told is a bacteria found in some fish/coral and algae.

Anisakis is a genus of parasitic nematodes, which have a life cycle involving fish and marine mammals. They are infective to humans and cause anisakiasis. People who produce immunoglobulin in response to this parasite may subsequently have an allergic reaction, including anaphylaxis, after eating fish that have been infected with Anisakis

So unless you ate the fish your tank, you not going to get Anisakis from keeping marine fish.....:whistling:

wow, anisakis/immunoglobulin/anaphylaxis..... im an engineer, this is gibrish to me bud.lol.

REMEMBER THOUGH, i went to do the tests to check if working on the tank could have been affecting my ashtma, so tests were done, some general seafood type tests too.
Wikipedia does say you would be infected after eating infected fish and so on, so perhaps its not this thats been making me sick, and something else , but im almost sure now that me getting sick is connected to my marine tank.

for me its simple, i have ashtma, its controlled, im good, i start keeping marines, i start getting sick often and bad, i do the math, tank = sick.

shot for the info,i appreciate it, im only trying to get people to be more careful with their reef tanks, its pretty and e love them, but there is no arguing that i can also be very dangerous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom