iPhone 4S 32gig WHITE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
One month old iPhone 4S 32gig WHITE for sale. Has no scratches, no bumps and has the iPhone 4s zagg invisible shield installed. Those of you that have every used Zagg know its the best around.

The Zagg Invisible Shield is worth: R299 - See pricing here

PRICE: R6500 - Remember its a 32GIG not the 16 and it's White

Pictures:

iPhone-4-16GB-or-32GB.jpg

ZAGG SHIELD:

Last edited by a moderator:
viper357 said:
@mytank, you got any windows phones for sale?
@viper357 you in luck, nokia just gave me a lumnia so In fact I do, a brand new HTC HD7 which runs windows phone 7.5 (mango) :) I bought it as my backup phone :) if you want I'll DEV unlock it for you (usually costs you $99. For a DEV license) and I'll put the home brew app store (like Cidia for Windows Phone). With DEV unlock you can DEV .net apps and deploy to the phone :)

I want R3000 for it, it has a oversize screen and two LED flashes for the camera :) let me know dude :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You haven't got a Samsung Omnia 7 lying around? :p

Testing or dev?

if dev what department?

Oh noooo that's the guys with the brains :) I own the different platforms and how we use those platforms in our Tier 1 customers so things like Windows (Client / Server), Application Platform (SQL, BizTalk, .net WCF etc etc), Messaging and Collaboration (Exchange, Lync) - so all those platforms :)

It is (as an employer) a DREAM company to work for, not many people leave once they work for us.

With our biggest platform refresh coming in +-6 months it's also a truly exciting company to work for right now.

PM me your email addy, I am always looking for CVs :)

Cool will do so.:)
What platform would that be?

Cool will do so.:)
What platform would that be?

Jeeze loads dude:

1. Windows 8 (both Server and Client) - our HUGEST change in OS ever
2. Exchange, SharePoint, Lync "Wave 15"
3. SQL Server 2012 - just been released
4. Office - "Wave 15"
5. ForeFront
6. System Center 2012

There are bits and bobs as well, its a huge release wave

Last edited:
Oh noooo that's the guys with the brains :) I own the different platforms and how we use those platforms in our Tier 1 customers so things like Windows (Client / Server), Application Platform (SQL, BizTalk, .net WCF etc etc), Messaging and Collaboration (Exchange, Lync) - so all those platforms :)

what do you mean by own the platforms? sorry for all the questions just curious as to what microsoft opportunities there are in south africa

what do you mean by own the platforms? sorry for all the questions just curious as to what microsoft opportunities there are in south africa

So own platforms means, how the platform get marketed, how our partners are skilled, strategies around the platforms, comparative platforms etc etc etc

Jeeze loads dude:

1. Windows 8 (both Server and Client) - our HUGEST change in OS ever
2. Exchange, SharePoint, Lync "Wave 15"
3. SQL Server 2012 - just been released
4. Office - "Wave 15"
5. ForeFront
6. System Center 2012

There are bits and bobs as well, its a huge release wave

Will be looking forward to some of those especially windows 8.

But i heard Linux was the BUSINESS :thumbup: You should see MR my tanks house. He can get a cup of coffee made by pressing a button on his tv remote :yeahdude:

Oh ja, and he has a super slick tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom