Introduction!

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well, not sure if this is the correct forum but i'll give it a shot. As this is my first message I guess you would like to know a little more about me and of course my tank.

A little about myself

I'm 26 years old and very happely married for three years thusfar. :slayer:

I work for Standardbank Head Office JHB (CBD) for 9 years now. (Well, since I left college)

Hobbies
  • Really enjoy the outdoors, camping, fishing, quadbikes and Golf.
  • A real fitness finatic - Squash, Wait training etc.
  • Wright my own songs and play drums and quitar.
  • Love annimals and currently have a dog (Yorkie), Cat, African Grey and Fish.
Tank

I actually use to breed fish (Cichlids mostly) when I was still in school and sould them for pocket money.

I only started with a new tank recently and can't believe how much I never knew. My fish just kept on dying on me.

My current tank is 50 gallons (Can't fit any bigger in my town house). Will post a pic shortly.

Running a Raven EL 1200 external filter with blue and white fluresent lights. Not sure what air pump..

I have not dared to convert to marine as yet before sorting all current issues and proper research. I currenly have chiclids in the tank for experimental purposes.

Conclusion

Well, thats pretty much it for now and I'm most probably going to shower everyone with questions to get started.

Welcome, asking question is an excelent place to start, and you are at the right place to get them answered.

Welcome and happy posting!:wave2: Was almost going to say chuck the canister filter untill I read freshwater setup...:blushing:

Welcome to MASA Tiger, excellent introduction there! :wave2:

Welcome to the house of Marines!

Back
Top Bottom