International Guru's coming to Idol Marine shop..

Reaction score
Yes Anthony Calfo, and possibly Jullian Sprung are coming to the shop for a short evening to chat to the Joburg crowd.

All are welcome, so if you missed IMACSA this year come through.:slayer:

Date: Wedensday evening, yes thats tomorrow.:p
Time: 5pm to 7.30 pm.

Please post here if you can come so that we have an idea of numbers.

We will have some drinks and snacks available.

Cheers

Rob, Adriaan and the Idol Marine crew.

id be just as happy to listen to Bob the reef builder and midas blennie chatting about reefs, but those are two good speakers, and evening i would love to attend :(

Ill be there (like I always am :lol: )

Checking out the members on line count and it is a little lower than normal. Hopefully they are sucking in all that knowledge from the guru's:thumbup:

Very interesting evening. Very informational. Pity my brain can only suck up information at a slow speed. Especially when some

are involved

wicked Braai Thongs....

Thanks so much for hosting IM!! It was awesome meeting and chatting to Anthony Calfo as well as all the reefers I met. :1:

Now I know who SCOOBY is :lol:

Anthony is one of the nicest guys I have met and he had some very interesting discussions going on about all types of things. Was really informitive. Its a pity he lives in the states, wouldnt mind having a guy like that over here permanently. What a legend.

A great and informative evening - Anthony certainly knows his oats. Nice meeting new reefers as well.

Still cannot be leave that I met a legend.
The man just does not stop talking, and everything he says makes sense
I wish I could remember it all but I tell you I am not sorry for going.
He touched a lot of subjects from how to run a successful pet shop and placement of corals to UV sterilizers.
Thanks again to the gays at Idol Marin for inviting us and for giving us a 2nd opportunity to meet the boys.

Ja , and it was great meeting some of my Comrades.

Thanks to Idol Marine for organising this visit. Great information, beer and food :)

Back
Top Bottom