Interesting article regarding marine toxins

So fish are somehow immune to this toxin? Amazing..

I will need to figure out how to siphon water without drinking it or get it into my month. Build a fancy valve system but to lazy to use it, may now be forced to...:020:

It's actually quite easy to get the siphon going using your hands only..

I will need to figure out how to siphon water without drinking it or get it into my month.

Oh, that's easy - it's the same way that one does when stealing petrol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Have a longer pipe, and make sure the loop goes right down to the ground, and then up again to higher than the water level (if possible). Once the "U" is full of water, just lower the open end into your bucket or whatever container you are using.

Hennie

That a bit hard when your tank is only 30L.
Will give it a try next time.

Oh, that's easy - it's the same way that one does when stealing petrol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Have a longer pipe, and make sure the loop goes right down to the ground, and then up again to higher than the water level (if possible). Once the "U" is full of water, just lower the open end into your bucket or whatever container you are using.

Hennie

Sounds logical, will try next time, thanks.

So fish are somehow immune to this toxin? Amazing..

Seems the toxin isnt that readily absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract. Its much more lethal if injected (or if it enters the body through an open wound).

Back
Top Bottom