[wtd] Intellisun 170w acctinic channel blown.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Heni, 9 Jun 2015.

1. Heni

Heni

Hi can anybody please tell me who does the intellisun leds now ,because I bought
    mine 7 months ago from Andre at reef aquatics as second-hand on his auction forum, and when I
    received it the purple channel never worked properly, since than he does not do the brand anymore, and my lights are not sufficient for my lps and has spoken to him but it just got brushed of and has been a week and cant wait any longer so does anybody know who the new supplier is please its urgent.
    kind regard
    Heni

Last edited: 9 Jun 2015
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Heni

Heni Thread Starter

Thanks to a fellow reefer I got information that Jason from ct lighting can help me,any other information is welcome.thx

4. Andre@ReefAquatics

Andre@ReefAquatics Sponsor

Heni, I've not brushed you off. I did tell you when you previously bought the item on auction the situation. I told you that A) its an auction product and B) we will not support the product any longer due to this supplier selling units to local reefers.

I did make this clear to you and you made an informed decision to purchase based on the facts I've shared with you.

I will send you a contact of the sales lady and she will help you from ct. light

Last edited: 10 Jun 2015
  5. Heni

Heni Thread Starter

u also informed me the unit is like new and that they hardly give any troubles when I received it the 2 of the led chips was fused and the same channel was flickering. I did tell u that and u said not a problem but I have to ship it back to u that is 180 and than back again another 180 and did not no if I had to also pay again for fixing it.after paying R4400 Including shipping when a new 1 is R5000 od.
    so it doesn't pay to buy stuff from a far because u never know what u get and customer service non existent.

6. Heni

Heni Thread Starter

and I did made a informed decision on the facts u gave me[the unit being like new and they hardly giving any trouble]

7. Andre@ReefAquatics

Heni this unit was brand new, it was never used, we auctioned it becuase we have stopped the product.
    I offered you to send the unit back but you chose not too, I was more than willing to assit you then as you know. Some guys buy cheap on auction and some guys buy brand new with full product support. This choice was yours. I suggest we take this offline.

8. Heni

Heni Thread Starter

will take it offline if u make good on your promises and answer the phone for once.

9. Andre@ReefAquatics

send me a whatsapp

Recent Posts