Damsel
Reaction score
Name of Item/s:Infinity Aqua 120 Tank with Equipment and Zetlight LED
Your Location:JHB East Rand
Shipping or Collection or Both?:Collection
Price:R 9950

Info and Images:
Hi guys,

I have my Infinity Aqua 120 for sale with some equipment and a Zetlight LED. I have had it for just under a year now but Im taking the big step to upgrade my system. The tank is in perfect running order and has no scratches on the glass. The tank has starfire glass and is black. The tank is still running at the moment and you are welcome to come and check it out. I will list what is for sale below. I would like to sell all of the items as one deal because this setup has worked so well for me. The total setup is worth R17050.

Infinity Aqua 120 Black R 6500
Ghost Skimmer R 1550
Nano reactor R 850
Zetlight ZG5200 R 4000
Total R 12900

As one deal I am willing to let it go for R9950 or nearest cash offer. Like I said the tank is in perfect condition and I would never have sold it other than the fact that I am going to upgrade to a custom built tank.

NOTE: Your thread will be deleted if you do not upload any photo's of actual items being sold.

Dre

Damsel
Reaction score
Hi Guys im throwing in the following equipment to sweeten the deal because I wont be needing it for my new tank.

Infinity Aqua 120 Black
Ghost Skimmer
Nano reactor
Zetlight ZG5200
Flipper Glass Cleaner
Innovation Marine Spiral Return Pump adaptors
RW4 Wave Maker with Remote
2 x Heaters
This is valued at R20,000 brand new.

I am still willing to let it all go for R9950 as this is the budget that I need to put towards my new tank.

Dre

Damsel
Reaction score
Any offers? Even on the individual items. My new tank arrives next week so I want to sell everything so that I don't have to put it into to storage next week.

r0ckf1re

Regal Tang
Reaction score
@Dre, specs on zetlight please. Dimensions to be exact. I want to use it on a 1M x 47 x 35 tank.

Dre

Damsel
Reaction score
The light is a Zetlight ZG5200 and the specs are rated to a mac of 1m. You can Google the specs.

BAD FISH

Damsel
Reaction score
Flipper Glass Cleaner
RW4 Wave Maker with Remote
2 x Heaters

Pricing on the above?

Dre

Damsel
Reaction score
Hi Charl. R3500 and you cover shipping and we have a deal. I'm only getting my new tank next week though.

@BAD FISH I'm going to keep the wave maker and pair it with my new RW8.

Nico123

Shrimp
Reaction score
If you would take an educated guess, do you think it's over or under 5kg's?

Dre

Damsel
Reaction score
I can't remember. I will check tonight when I get home and try feel what it weighs

Nico123

Shrimp
Reaction score
Did you manage to get a weight on it. I can't seem to find weight dimensions on the web? I don't think it weighs more than 5 kg's though.
Regards.

Dre

Damsel
Reaction score
Did you manage to get a weight on it. I can't seem to find weight dimensions on the web? I don't think it weighs more than 5 kg's though.
Regards.
I just picked it up now. It seems to be around 5kg. If I had to guess I would not be able to say if it's under 5kg exactly.