How long have you had it?
4 years

Is it eating and healthy?
Yes

Shipping or Collection or Both?

Can collect

Price

Info
Huge nennie. Splits about twice a year. Lovely.
Currently hosting two clown fish. Will come on a piece of lr.

Photos of actual Items for sale.

image.jpeg

Why are you selling it? Dibs if you are willing to talk about price. This would be much more than what decent sized ones cost at Idol Marine...

I am thinking about upgrading my entire system to a predator system or fish only system.
@Uettnerw make me an offer then we can talk. It's a big nennie - when open about 15x15 cm in diameter. My Percula clowns are currently hosting it. If you want the clowns (male & female) with the nennie please make me an offer. They are a breeding pair and lay eggs every now & then but the other fish eat the eggs before they hatch and I leave naure to take it's course...

I am thinking about upgrading my entire system to a predator system or fish only system.
@Uettnerw make me an offer then we can talk. It's a big nennie - when open about 15x15 cm in diameter. My Percula clowns are currently hosting it. If you want the clowns (male & female) with the nennie please make me an offer. They are a breeding pair and lay eggs every now & then but the other fish eat the eggs before they hatch and I leave naure to take it's course...

Hi Het jou gewhatsapp vanogend! Het jou No. verander?

Are you sure about 15cm x 15cm? I would be hard pressed to classify that as huge but ok. I would consider paying R1500 or there about for an inferno. That is what I paid at Idol for one and it was bigger.

Here is the pic with a full grown Percula Clown - it will give you guys an idea of how big it is. Sorry - I didn't take it out the DT to measure with a ruler... LOL!

nennie.jpg

Hi Guys, I'm willing to sell it for R2000.
First dibs @ R2000 can come collect. With the two Percula Clowns I can do a deal at R2600.

forum sale fail once more ;-)

"No I do not accept R1500 or there about (clear indication of wanting to negotiate), thanks for the offer, would you consider giving me R2000?"

No hard feelings, just saying, I doubt that is the way it is supposed to work.

Im not willing to sell it for les tan R2000. Then it's not worth it for me and I'll rather keep it. I also bought mine from Idol 4 years ago and paid R1200 and it was a lot smaller than it is now.

Just saying...

Only commented about the process. You may charge what you want of course.

Can we arrange a viewing?

Seems there is a lot of negotiations running elsewhere and not on this sale thread. Please follow the rules. All negotiations on the thread until agreeing to the price and sale. then use PM to pass on address and phone numbers.

Please follow the rules on your other sale threads.
Thanks

@TheresaC You are not complying with our For Sale Rules. All of your other sales threads have been deleted and your ability to send PM's has been removed. Please familiarise yourself with our rules and guidelines for selling. Thank You.

Ok, just very confusing., as you stated later

Im not willing to sell it for les tan R2000. Then it's not worth it for me and I'll rather keep it.

Will chat to @viper357 and confirm

Back
Top Bottom