In labour!!!

leslie hempel

Professional Aquarist
Reaction score
ok after last weekends little scare i was on high alert but im on my way to hospital for the birth of my son today:lol:.... just wanted to let you guys know quickly!!!!:razz:

Hope you have more than enough sleep to last you some time !!! Little babies, BIG mouths !! :p

Good luck Les and welcome to Fatherhood :D

wow....i remember my turn like it was yesterday.....best of luck and enjoy every moment....and oh yes.....make real sure that the next few days while baby and mom are in hospital, that you SLEEP.....cause it aint gonna happen for a long time.......im 10 months in and still have not had a full nites sleep.....lol
10_4_5.gif
36_2_79.gif

ok po candice has just good to get her epidural so im chillin here checking out the spot light and wondering if i can use those reflectors for my tank. oh and theres tonnes of air equipment. but seriously i have a greater respect for all woman after seeing her in pain and this thing hasnt even started yet. thank you to all for your best wishes. i will pass them on to my son kieren and mother candice. will update you a little later.

Wooohooo, when can we say congrats! Let us know the minute he's out, mate. Good luck to Candice!

Marco, what do you mean the "days" the wife and baby are in hospital? My wife left hospital, in both cases, less than 4 hours after the birth. Oh, and my second boy's almost 9 months now, and is almost starting to sleep thru, just wakes up at like 5 am.

But he's right, hey. Enjoy your sleep when you can get it. So when's Kieren getting his own setup?

Congrats Les and i dare say well done! Also enjoy eating at mcdonalds and the spur for the next 12 years...

hey guys its a boy like i didnt know that!!! born at 22:25 august 20th i have just got home gonna go for a surf , shower and get back to the hospital.... i will post pict as soon as i get my camera i forgot it by candice at the hospital..

i must say that this is the most awsome thing i have ever witnessed and i love me little boy dearly....

all i can say is that hes absolutley gorgeous....

Back
Top Bottom