In honour of Johan van Aardt...

hi there so sorry to here,like it always said god has got his time and he is in a better place injoing all the fruits of paradise inshallah,i am willing to do 2 months of full maintance on the tank at my cost and that will include all water changes,top ups,feeding,and all buffers to buff tank

Peace Be Thy Journey Boet. ;)

hi there so sorry to here,like it always said god has got his time and he is in a better place injoing all the fruits of paradise inshallah,i am willing to do 2 months of full maintance on the tank at my cost and that will include all water changes,top ups,feeding,and all buffers to buff tank
Hats off to you Imran
:thumbup::1:

Rest in Peace, may the Almighty provide strength in this sad time and patience with understanding to Johan's family and freinds.
The members of MASA are also his family....

Well Dane & myself went to the memorial earlier & still don't have an answer. Man it was rough, listening to his friends & family speaking about thier journeys together & how many hearts he touched & how a great person he was. That hit home & remembered that he gave me my very 1st zoa frag which happened to be my 1st piece of coral in my tank & was there if anyone needed help most of the time. Hats off to Johan van Aardt what a legend & will be missed by many.:thumbup::1:

Condolences, only saw this now. Really sorry to hear. Man, what a loss......
R.I.P Johan
Sorry. Cannot change avatar but @viper357, if you can change it, go for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Johan's tank

Johans family have decided to keep his tank running. While they gets to grips with keeping marines, Imran (Imarine) has kindly offered to take over ALL the maintence on the tank!!!!

Thanks Imran for going out of your way to help.

Back
Top Bottom