Imarine's Tank

SchyffS

Reef Aquarist
Reaction score
Imarines tank
what a setup !!!!
full of lps some sps and lots of hard ware :lol:
here goes: 1x aqua medic calcium reactor,deltec skimmer(makes espresso only),4xtunze 6100s and 6045 nano pumps with controllers,and a mother of a light ati power module(8 x 80W T5),chiller
live rock i think 50-60kgs fiji and carib sea substrate(aragamax, aragalive)
lots of fish 2xpurple tangs,2x regal tangs,7x orange fish dont now the name,jumbing bean,clown and lots of great color in his tank not the best like he says but i think its wicked.

Corals, 2 sps with nice color, 5 anemone, 2 leathers, orange and green moon coral, huge zoes in various colors, mushrooms red, maroon, luminous green thats overgrown in the tank etc and more
display is 1.5m in 15mm glass, 55000 l/h flow in display with a 7500l/h uplift pump

Last edited by a moderator:
Your realy pushing your luck see if he invites you again. He would not let me post pics or anything.

Your realy pushing your luck see if he invites you again. He would not let me post pics or anything.
;) u dont know him like me....I'll get him to post pics:1:

I told him that I was gonna post this thread, he gave me S#*%t but agreed.:thumbup:

sO NOW i MUST just get him to post the pics...wish me luck

Good luck dude, awaken the dead.

No doubt Imarine has an awsome tank. Viewed in person! Imraan, please share it with our members :)

Thanks Schyffs,Ocean,Mekaeel,hey schyffs i am going to ................. you bra,thanks for the kind words guys,hey mek i think i will post some picks need to get a good cam to post.

I was at Imarine's place yesterday and its almost ready for snapshots...patience guys he has committed to post the pics and I will make sure of it....:thumbup:

when are they coming?

Back
Top Bottom