Image uploader limit

Reaction score
Is there a limit to how many images I an have ? Looks like it getting upset soon as I have more than 400 ?

Warren, if you full you can use my 1000...... I like photobucket, cause when it's slow, I get a chance to play Solitaire:thumbup:

It's necessary sometimes :p

Warr - limit has been increased to 1000 images per user, now stop uploading all your junk to my server :razz:

i think the 300 or whatever it was is OK, just makes users delete their old shit

i think the 300 or whatever it was is OK, just makes users delete their old shit
The problem with deleting the images is that they are then also deleted from the threads, so I rather increase the limit than have threads full of empty holes.

The problem with deleting the images is that they are then also deleted from the threads, so I rather increase the limit than have threads full of empty holes.

Oops, just deleted a couple, shouldn't be a prob. they were from ages ago.

Ok, I know I upload loads of images :whistling:

Got this today

Must I start deleting from my image folder ?

Must I start deleting from my image folder ?
No, because then it deletes them from the threads. I'll increase your limit on one condition...you promise to use it for reefkeeping pics only.

whoops, typo :biggrin:

There Warr, you got an extra 500 images to upload and they had better be of your tank. I'll be watching you :suspicious:

Back
Top Bottom