Image upload help

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions and Feedback' started by Theo, 26 Sep 2011.

1. Theo

Theo

Hi all, I know this is going to sound stupid, but how do I write a text, then upload a image, then underneath the image go on with the text again. Ive tried infran view, where you open infran view after saving the images from the camera to a folder in my documents, go to open images on infran, go to resize, then save image(it saves the images in the same folder in my documents), then go to image uploader on the thread on masa, then browse, then select the image, then clip open. It then opens the image on top of the screen, above the image of masa where the sponsors advert is..... Please help.... This is frustrating, how the hell do you guys and girls make it look so easy????????:blush:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. belindamotion

belindamotion Google Master

@Theo The easiest way for me was to open an Album, on MASA, and load all onto there...you don't have to do the resize thingy...when you are finished with you'r text...click under the writting so that the "flashing text vertical line" is underneath the writting..(basically..new paragraph)..then upload from Album and it will display it...then you click again you'r "flashing text vertical line" underneath the picture..again, basically starting a new paragraph...hope this helps...

I see on you'r Profile that you used Image Uploader and have made Albums already, so if you want to carry on with the normal resizing, then I'll say all you need to do is basically click to start new paragraph, then insert picture, then click new paragragh and carry on typing..

Last edited: 26 Sep 2011
    viper357 likes this.
  4. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Hi Theo, when you use the image uploader, before you upload an image you must make sure that your cursor is flashing in the reply box before you click on the quick upload link, that will stop the image from uploading at the top of the page.

5. Theo

Theo Thread Starter

Thanks @Belinda motion and @Viper, I've tried putting the cursor tool as a new paragraph, still no luck. It keep on opening the picture on top of the screen. it opens the picture way on top of the page of the whole page, so first thing you see is the pic. I dont see a reply box if I want to open a new thread....... Just a question, If I load the pics from my camera, I load them to a folder in my documents, then from there I resize it and put it back in a folder in my documents, then on the forum, I go to upload image, then browse, then chose the pic in my documents, then upload. and voila, the pic is way on top of the screen........................ Please help here, I am usualy not dislectic when it comes to technology(havent we heard that before) but this is rediciously......

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Nov 2015
  6. belindamotion

@Theo The odd time I have used Image Uploader...(only because I knew I didn't have to try and figure out the resizing as it was a small photo)..I too got it on top...all I do is then...copy and put flashing curser in the box and then paste and voila...picture in reply box...hope it works for you...

7. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Ok, there does seem to be a fault with any version of IE, I will see if I can get it fixed, in the mean time, download and use Firefox as your browser, you'll be much happier, IE is useless. :)

seank likes this.
  8. Theo

Theo Thread Starter

Ok, I hope this work....

[​IMG]

This is from the quick reply box...

9. Theo

Theo Thread Starter

Ok, it works from the quick reply box. But if I open a thread and want to upload a pic, it sends the pic way on top of the site page. ***.....
    Ok, lets try a couple of pics....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I went to image upload, went to browse, chose the pic and click on upload... The pictures went to the top of the site page again, then did what belinda motion said and copied and paste in the quick reply box, and only then the picture apears in the box.
    Lets try a nother one or two...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These three pics did the same, apeared on the top of site screen again and had to copy and paste again....
    Please help...

10. belindamotion

@Theo :thumbup:..mine does that all the time...don't worry..unless you want to change you'r Browser...apparently it does that if you have IE...I don't mind doing the extra "copy and paste" as I'm keeping my Internet Explorer...I go via Albums that I create and that is so quick...:p

11. seank

seank

Firefox way better than IE ;) , AND FASTER

Recent Posts