Imacsa

Reaction score
Guys seeing this is still happening, who's going to attend? I don't want to go down to Durban if there's not going to be people attending.

Okay it is still happening all vendor stalls have been sold [more on that later], the ticket sales have been slow but i imagine in true SA style the guys will rush at the last minute.

Why are the tickets so expensive ?? I would love to come, but it is a bit steep for me

Hi Psycho.

I really don't think the tickets are that expensive. Ok maybe a tweesy little bit. But there will be quality speakers including Anthony Calfo and Steven Pro.

Hell I am broke but I still bought two tickets. One for the wife to take notes, I don't think she has realized yet but she will be working. :lol:

dude, R210 for a 3 course meal surrounded by fish tanks and your friends

R300 for a full 2 day conference, with international guests

I really think that is reasonable, plus we allow you to pay for it over 3 months, that's R170 a month for 3 months.

p.s. how much did you just spend on corals last week, hey ????? :lol:

dude, R210 for a 3 course meal surrounded by fish tanks and your friends

R300 for a full 2 day conference, with international guests

I really think that is reasonable, plus we allow you to pay for it over 3 months, that's R170 a month for 3 months.

p.s. how much did you just spend on corals last week, hey ????? :lol:
What really makes it worthwhile for me is all the prizes I am going to win.

I think some guys have had the same thoughts as me. I have been hesitant to part with the cash, because it seemed like IMACSA wasn't happening. Alan gave me his assurance at the DRC meeting that it is going ahead, so i will definitely be paying my money come the end of the month.

Alan, you haven't got any stalls left?

I am fully paid for for two and can't wait for the event...
Paid it off over three months, think it is going to be worth every cent...

Hey there

I've been with Dragonreef & Alan to the venue for IMACSA today, and all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW! It's going to be awesome! I've done a lot of conferences & events in my time, and this is just the right place to have something like this. Those out of towners should book your rooms at the hotel before they're all gone. Our IMACSA Committee is working really hard to make this an experience to remember.... I cant imagine us serious hobbists missing out on this one :012: .....BOOK NOW!!!!!

I need a place to crash for the night.

Rory, where you sleeping?

He he. Hey Viper.

We're staying at Silver Sands, just a stones throw from Ushaka. Unfortunately all beds full at the moment. Unless you want to share one with one of the guys.

Will let you know if we have any cancellations.

Back
Top Bottom