IMACSA Confirmations

Ok guy's there have been a few more registrations but we need more :)

Please remember if you bump into anyone at the LFS this weekend to let them know about IMACSA ;)

Come on MASA i know we can make the 100 mark by the end of next week.

3 weeks left hey....

how many are there so far iv go 8 potentials

the DRC meeting last night Alan convinced Brett and I that we cannot miss the imacsa weekend. Unfortunately we will not be able to attend the dinner.

Dean u can count us in as definite Pat and Brett, I will do an internet Transfer of R600 on Monday. I have just done all my payments and have exceeded my daily limit, therefore I will do it on Monday at work.

Where do I get confirmation of the booking, or do I need to send a copy to someone.

Ok well I heard that he was putting together a committee to investigate the feasibility of adding your name to the list.

:rofl:

Pat, please go to the Registration page at www.imacsa.org and register yourself and your husband there. Thanks.

Meakeel, we are just waiting for the registration form to be completed on the .co.za website, until then all registrations will have to continue on the org site. sorry for the confusion.

Regarding your name on the list, when I checked last night your payment had not come through, that is why your name is not on the list yet. I have also just noticed that you entered the incorrect branch code on your deposit, hopefully it shouldn't make a difference, I will check again tonight to see if your payment reflects on our account.

Regarding your name on the list, when I checked last night your payment had not come through, that is why your name is not on the list yet. I have also just noticed that you entered the incorrect branch code on your deposit, hopefully it shouldn't make a difference, I will check again tonight to see if your payment reflects on our account.
damn government.i did an EFT from STD bank to your STD bank account,there is no longer a need to add the branch code(not offered anymore). did you receive the proof of payment?

Yes I have the proof of payment, however I will only add your name when your payment reflects on our account, I have to wait for that just in case you put monopoly money in that envelope :tt2:

Just Recieved some awesome news.

Omega One foods is sponsoring a gift pack of some of the their products to the first 100 registrations who arrive on Saturday 18th.

Omega One is widely regarded as THE Best food available in the industry.

Back
Top Bottom